Well, me being my typical self, I’ve left it too late to start my ‘challenge’ of a post a day for a month. Usually, I’d totally give up, but I’m giving it a go. I’ve got a list of 28 prompts, starting from tomorrow and I’ll give it my best shot and try not to be too hard on myself if I fail.
No. Wrong attitude: if I miss a day or so.
So here is my grand list of prompts. If anyone wants to join me, I would welcome it so much, I find motivation from others one of the most helpful things ever. But I understand that other people have lots of other things that they blog about. Anyway: you’re welcome to join in, even if only for one prompt. Let me know and I’ll link you up!
So, here are the prompts:
- Favourite picture book as a child?
- Fond childhood places?
- Thing(s) you are most proud of?
- Have you been through any official rites of passage? How about unofficial?
- What is your role in your family?
- Define family.
- Do you get on with your siblings?
- What’s the story behind how you got your name?
- What assumptions people make about you?
- What small things have you seen or taken note of today?
- What makes you happy?
- Do you have good self control?
- Are you good at making decisions?
- How often do you cry?
- Have you ever had any altercations with the police?
- How do your relieve stress?
- What did you once love, but now hate?
- Is doing nothing a waste of time?
- What is cluttering your life?
- How do you help people, in small ways, in large ways, however?
- When’s the last time you did something nice for a stranger?
- Who inspires you the most?
- Do Apps help or waste your time?
- Does FaceBook make you feel bad?
- What music are you listening to right now?
- What TV shows have mattered to you?
- What was the last book you read? Did you enjoy it?
- When did you last have a really good conversation?
Anyone want to join in? I’d appreciate it so much! I’m so scared setting myself this, because I know how much I’ll beat myself up if I don’t manage it, but I really want to get back to writing every day. I used to write an everyday diary for years but I lost it. Please cheer me on!